A moment of realisation !
Road trips are the best way to explore and find life in different places, especially for those who like traveling offbeat. Across it’s lengths & breadths, India offers a wide set of experiences with some routes.
- 1. Dehradun to Nainital:
Ride through the lush of the ghats and get your adrenaline kick with all the turn and twists in the highway. Upon arriving at the destination, we promise that the view will not disappoint you.
- 2. Manali to Leh:
Ride through the charming snow-clad hills and mountains, summoning terrains and through some of the high altitude passes. Manali to Leh bike trip is astounding letting you explore the hidden treasure of Ladakh.
- 3. Bombay to Goa:
A delightful trip through the NH-17 that runs parallel to the Western Coast of the country, this road trip is all about the junction of a myriad of cultures and traditions.
- 4. Guwahati to Tawang:
Explore and discover the pristine beauty of the North-East with this road trip that begins from the capital city of Assam and takes you to one of the most beautiful monasteries in India.
- 5. Srinagar to Leh, Zoji La Pass:
Witness the mesmeric hills, enchanting mountains and the pictorial valley of grass, Kargil and a lot more during this road trip.
- 6. Grand Trunk Road:
Not just a road, but a testimony to India’s golden history, this road is indeed one of the best roads for any trips around the year.
7. Delhi – Leh: One of the most enthralling road trips in India, this trip takes several days and gets you high on adrenaline kicks along with picturesque views of the mighty Himalayas.
8. Delhi -Jaipur: Originating from the heart of the country, the roads will take you to the royal land of the Maharajas. Delve deep into the grace and allurement of the Thar Desert and discover its magnificence.
9. Mumbai – Rann of Kutch: From the glittering locales of Mumbai, a road trip to nowhere, imagine how amazing it will be? Coddle in this road trip and discover how it feels to be in the middle of nowhere!
10. Bangalore – Pondicherry: Treat yourself with the harmony and serenity that prevails in this French Colony of the past. Upon the completion of your tour, ramble around the Auroville and Serenity beaches.
All you need is a good-serviced vehicle, travel jacket (if you are biking), A sturdy bag and hankering to be on the roads!